- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
This practice test contains 122 questions and robust explanations.
The MeasureUp 98-349 Practice Test prepares candidates for the Microsoft MTA 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals exam. The 98-349 exam validates basic knowledge needed to begin a career using Microsoft technologies. Candidates for the 98-349 exam should understand fundamental Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system concepts including installing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining systems; managing applications; managing files and folders; and managing devices. This practice test reflects the August 2016 revisions to the exam.
Master the MTA 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - with this practice test.
98-349 test contains 119 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understanding Operating System Configurations - 28
- Installing and Upgrading Client Systems - 18
- Managing Applications - 17
- Managing Files and Folders - 18
- Managing Devices - 25
- Understanding Operating System Maintenance - 13
- Microsoft System Center
- MSDN Blogs
- Microsoft Support
- Windows Help Center
- Microsoft Downloads
- Windows Live
- MSDN Magazine
- Microsoft TechNet
- Windows Help and How-to
- Web Resource
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo