- Information Technology Specialist Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
About the online Information Technology Specialist Practice Test powered by MeasureUp
The ITS-303: Information Technology Specialist Python practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Pearson ITS-303 exam.
This exam is aimed at students who want to validate their skills.
Candidates should have knowledge of Python code.
They should be able to recognize, write and debug Python code to logically solve a problem.
This test contains 125 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Defense in depth - 37
- Operating System Security - 18
- Network Device Security - 16
- Secure Computing - 16
- Secure Computing - 22
- Secure Computing - 16
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo