List Price: $55.00 Our price: $49.50 You save $5.50! (10% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-07-177828-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-07-177828-2
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 9.1"
- Pages: 352
- Edition: 1st
Achieve Extreme Application Performance for a Private Cloud with Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
Transition to a private cloud computing infrastructure and achieve unmatched levels of performance with help from this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Handbook shows you how to plan, implement, and maintain a private cloud. Find out how to set up components, deploy Java applications, maximize redundancy and throughput, and migrate legacy workloads. Examples, screenshots, and diagrams are included throughout this comprehensive resource.
- Configure Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud nodes and racks
- Optimize Java EE application performance on Oracle WebLogic Server
- Provision and administer a highly scalable private cloud
- Build, debug, and manage custom Java applications
- Secure, monitor, and tune using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Leverage capabilities from Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Consolidate Oracle and third-party application workloads