- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
About the online Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp
The MeasureUp 98-388: Introduction to Programming Using Java practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the MTA 98-388 exam.
Candidates should have a good understanding of Java fundamentals and be able to work with data types, variables, and expressions. Candidates should also be able to use branching and loops in code and use classes and methods. Candidates should also be able to debug code and handle exceptions.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java
This test contains 152 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Compile and debug code - 12
- Implement flow control - 20
- Perform object-oriented programming - 22
- Understand Java fundamentals - 22
- Work with data types, variables, and expressions - 76
This test includes references to the following media:
- Python Software Foundation
- Web resource
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo