- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
About the online Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp
The MeasureUp 98-383: Introduction to Programming with HTML and CSS practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the 98-383 MTA exam.
Qualified candidates should have at least 100 hours of instruction or experience with HTML and CSS and be able to write, debug, and maintain well-formed HTML and CSS code. Candidates should have a good understanding of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
Candidates should be able to structure documents and present multimedia using HTML and style web pages using CSS.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- MTA: Programming with HTML and CSS
This test contains 121 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understand HTML Fundamentals - 15
- Understand CSS Fundamentals - 27
- Structure Documents Using HTML - 40
- Present Multimedia Using HTML - 13
- Style Web Pages Using CSS - 26
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo