In our fast-paced digital world, the need to capture ideas, meeting notes, and to-do items is ever present. Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2016 provides a way for you to efficiently create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook. This course will introduce you to using OneNote notebooks to store a wide variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others. Additionally, learning how OneNote and the other applications in the suite are integrated increases your productivity with Microsoft Office.
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs.
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks.
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content.
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.