Your training and experience using Microsoft® Access® 2016 has given you basic database management skills, such as creating tables, designing forms and reports, and building queries. In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, validate data entered into a database, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Access 2016.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database.
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Validate data entered into a database.
- Use advanced queries to manipulate your data.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.