The exciting new CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with the enhanced Pearson Test Prep practice test software. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The Project+ PK0-004 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson Test Prep practice test software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10, 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera. Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam success with this CompTIA-approved Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
- Master CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Gain even deeper understanding with more than 130 true-to-life project management examples
CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning and a CompTIA Platinum Partner. Project management certification expert Robin Abernathy shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Through 130+ exceptionally realistic examples, Abernathy demonstrates how project management actually works throughout the phases, tasks, documents, and processes that are part of the project manager's job. These examples are designed to offer deep real-world insight that is invaluable for successfully answering scenario-based questions on the live Project+ exam.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA-approved study guide helps you master all the topics on the Project+ exam, including:
- Project basics: properties, phases, roles, responsibilities, team structures, cost control, schedules, resource management, and Agile methodology
- Project constraints, influences, and risks, including risk activities and strategies
- Communication and change management, including communication methods, influences, triggers, target audiences, and change control
- Project management tools, project documentation, and vendor documentation