CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
The exciting new CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF, EPUB, and Mobi/Kindle formats of the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson Test Prep practice test software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements: Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert authors Raymond Lacoste and Brad Edgeworth share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI exam, including
- Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4/IPv6 routing, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- VPN services, including MPLS Layer 3 VPNs and DMVPN
- Infrastructure security, including ACLs, AAA, uRPF, CoPP, and IPv6 first hop security features
- Infrastructure services, including syslog, SNMP, IP SLA, Object Tracking, NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow, and more
The companion website contains more than 400 unique practice exam questions, practice exercises, a study planner, and 60 minutes of video training.