- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
The MeasureUp AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft AZ-203 exam. AZ-203 replaces the AZ-200 and AZ-201 exams.
Qualified candidates should be able to develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service and Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions. Candidates should also be able to develop for Azure storage and implement Azure security. The exam also measures the ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions and and connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Compute Solutions - 11
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions - 21
- Develop for Azure Storage - 22
- Implement Azure Security - 15
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize Azure Solutions - 18
- Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party Services - 34
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo