31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam is the friendliest, most practical way to understand the CCNA Routing & Switching certification process, commit to taking your CCNA 200-301 exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of primary and supplemental study resources.
Thoroughly updated for the current exam, this portable guide offers a complete day-by-day plan for what and how to study. From the basics of switch configuration and IP addressing through modern cloud, virtualization, SDN, SDA, and network automation concepts, you’ll find it here.Each day breaks down an exam topic into a short, easy-toreview summary, with Daily Study Resource quick-references pointing to deeper treatments elsewhere. Sign up for your exam now, and use this day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, review, and succeed!
How this book helps you fit exam prep into your busy schedule:
- Visual tear-card calendar summarizes each day’s study topic, to help you get through everything
- Checklist offers expert advice on preparation activities leading up to your exam
- Descriptions of exam organization and sign-up processes help make sure nothing falls between the cracks
- Proven strategies help you prepare mentally, organizationally, and physically
- Conversational tone makes studying more enjoyable