Details:30- or 60-Day Online Access
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
The 200-201: CBROPS Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (220-201 CBROPS) exam.
This exam is aimed at Network Security professionals who want to validate their skills.
Candidates should have knowledge related to security concepts, security monitoring, host-based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies and procedures.
This test contains 230 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Security Concepts - 46
- Security Monitoring - 58
- Host-Based Analysis - 46
- Network Intrusion Analysis - 46
- Security Policies and Procedures - 34
- Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Your will receive an email shortly after your transaction is complete that will include a registration key and instructions on how to redeem the key.
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo