The BCEN ® CFRN® Practice Exam matches the blueprint of the CFRN exam. The practice exam conforms to the specifications of the CFRN exam, both in terms of content and average difficulty level.
You will have access to this practice exam for 90 days from the date you activate the key.
This Practice Exam contains 150 questions and covers the following content areas:
- General Principles of transport nursing practice
- Resuscitation principles
- Medical emergencies
- Special populations
Representative references for the CFRN Practice Exam include the following
- Holleran, R.S. (ed). (2018). ASTNA Patient Transport: Principles and Practice. 5th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
- Clark, D.Y., Stocking, J., et al. (2017). ASTNA Critical Care Transport Core Curriculum. Denver, CO: Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association.
- Emergency Nurses Association. (2014). Trauma Nurse Core Course Provider Manual. 7th ed. Des Plaines, IL: ENA.
- Pollak, A.N. (Ed). (2018). Critical Care Transport. 2nd ed. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Emergency Nurses Association. (2018). Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum. 7th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
The above list is intended to be representative of the type of references used for the CFRN exam; it is not a comprehensive list of references as many other sources are consulted.
BCEN makes no guarantees as to the success of a CFRN candidate that has taken the practice exam. Taking the practice exam is not required to be eligible to sit for the CFRN exam.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer