Details:30 Day Online Access
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
About the 30-day* online practice test from MeasureUp
The SCNP focuses on important infrastructure elements in the network, including the security of Windows and Linux systems. This certification tests the candidate's ability to secure essential components of the network. To become SCNP certified, candidates must hold an SCNS credential in good standing.
Master the Network Professional: Strategic Infrastructure Security (SIS) content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test... We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 158 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Analyzing Packet Structures - 8 questions
- Creating Security Policies - 7 questions
- Performing Risk Analysis - 6 questions
- Ethical Hacking Techniques - 23 questions
- Internet and WWW Security - 24 questions
- Cryptography - 30 questions
- Hardening Linux Computers - 30 questions
- Hardening Windows Server 2003 - 30 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Strategic Infrastructure Security
- Linux Productivity Magazine
- Microsoft Support
- Internet FAQ Archives
- Mod Security
* You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer