Details:30 Day Online Access
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
About the 30-day* online practice test from MeasureUp
The SCNS focuses on the critical defensive technologies that are the foundation of securing network perimeters, such as firewalls, intrusion detection, and router security. This certification tests the candidate's ability to work with, and implement, real world security technology.
Master the Network Specialist: Tactical Perimeter Defense (TPD) content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test... We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 185 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Network Defense Fundamentals - 10 questions
- Hardening Routers and Access Control Lists - 22 questions
- Implementing IPSec and Virtual Private Networks - 15 questions
- Advanced TCP/IP - 26 questions
- Securing Wireless Networks - 27 questions
- Designing and Configuring Intrusion Detection Systems - 38 questions
- Designing and Configuring Firewall Systems - 47 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft Help and Support
- Microsoft TechNet
- Tactical Perimeter Defense
* You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer