- Access emailed by supplier in 1-2 business days.
- Access valid for 3 months.
Property and Casualty Insurance License Prep Course - MA
If you're looking for the premier Massachusetts Property and Casualty Insurance License Prep Course available, this online Property and Casualty Insurance training made available through 360 Training insurance education should be at the top of your list. Insurance agents doing business in the State of Massachusetts are required to be duly licensed by the State, and this MA Property and Casualty License Course provides everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the State Insurance Licensing Exam for Property & Casualty insurance on the first attempt.
Property Casualty Insurance classes taught online have been proven effective, even more so than those taught in a conventional classroom setting, because they give the student what he/she needs at their own pace without interruption, war stories, fluff or other time-wasting components. Here's what you can expect to receive when purchasing this Property and Casualty pre-licensing course for the State of Massachusetts:
- Plain-language explanations of concepts and critical language you'll need to know at exam time plus a thorough understanding of the different insurance products available in the marketplace.
- No fluff or "nice to know" information.
- The very best chance of passing your state licensing exam the first time out, with special emphasis here on the required State Law material that's responsible for tripping many people up during the exam.
- Need-to-know information that's regularly monitored through the use of periodic quizzes and a challenging final exam, and backed up with an all-inclusive glossary, index, and chapter-by-chapter summary of key points to remember.
You'll also receive a comprehensive resource guide that takes the place of hand-written notes and a 30-day, one-on-one connection (phone or email) to a live insurance trainer.
MA Property and Casualty Insurance License Prep Course Outline
Part I: Property and Casualty Fundamentals
- Chapter 1 Building a Property and Casualty vocabulary
- Chapter 2 Contract Law
- Chapter 3 Basics of Property Insurance
- Chapter 4 Basics of Liability Insurance
- Chapter 5 Homeowners and Dwelling policies
- Chapter 6 Personal Auto Policy
- Chapter 7 Watercraft and Flood policies
- Chapter 8 The Commercial Package policy
- Chapter 9 Commercial Property
- Chapter 10 Commercial General Liability
- Chapter 11 Crime and Fidelity Bonds
- Chapter 12 Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Chapter 13 Other Commercial Policies: Auto, Marine & Farm
- Chapter 14 Business owners Policy
- Chapter 15 Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Chapter 16 State specific Insurance Law
- Chapter 17 State specific Property & Casualty Insurance Law
- Chapter 18 State specific Property Insurance Law
- Chapter 19 State specific Casualty Insurance Law