- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
This practice test contains 120 questions, robust explanations and references.
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python
98-381 test contains 120 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Perform Operations using Data Types and Operators - 38
- Control Flow with Decisions and Loops - 18
- Perform Input and Output Operations - 16
- Document and Structure Code - 16
- Perform Troubleshooting and Error Handling - 16
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tools - 16
- Web Resource
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer