List Price: $60.00 Our price: $51.00 You save $9.00! (15% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-07-183318-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-07-183318-9
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 9.1"
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Best Practices
Maximize the powerful capabilities of this self-service enterprise data discovery platform. Master Competitive Analytics with Oracle Endeca Information Discovery reveals how to unlock insights from any type of data, regardless of structure. The first part of the book is a complete technical guide to the product's architecture, components, and implementation. The second part presents a comprehensive collection of business analytics use cases in various industries, including financial services, healthcare, research, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, and public sector. Step-by-step instructions on implementing some of these use cases are included in this Oracle Press book.
- Install and manage Oracle Endeca Server
- Design Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Studio visualizations to facilitate user-driven data exploration and discovery
- Enable enterprise-driven data exploration with Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Integrator
- Develop and implement a fraud detection and analysis application
- Build a healthcare correlation application that integrates claims, patient, and operations analysis; partners; clinical research; and remote monitoring
- Use an enterprise architecture approach to incrementally establish big data and analytical capabilities