- Access emailed by supplier in 1-2 business days.
- Access valid for 3 months.
Life and Health Insurance License Prep Course - KY
Online Life and Health Insurance Courses have proven to be an extremely effective means for learning the concepts, products, and vocabulary required to successfully pass the state insurance licensing exam. This Kentucky Life and Health Insurance License Prep Course gives the student everything he/she needs in order to become licensed in the easiest and quickest way available. Here is some of what makes this particular KY Life Insurance Certification Training course unique:
- The curriculum is presented in plain English and is "all meat," with no unnecessary information or fluff. Everything presented is geared toward providing the student with what he or she needs to earn a passing grade on the state licensing exam the first time out.
- Interactive strategies are employed throughout the material to help you understand and remember important concepts, critical vocabulary and a full range of different insurance products.
- Interim quizzes, end-of-chapter summaries of key points, an extensive glossary and index, and challenging final exam are all included to provide a totally comprehensive learning experience.
- Material dealing with State Law, a non-understanding of which may be responsible for as much as 70% of the failures typical license exam takers experience, is simplified and explained in plain English without any legal language.
- The Life & Health Insurance classes online are augmented by 30-day access to a live instructor who can answer questions and explain concepts with which you're having difficulty understanding. This resource is unique to other insurance pre-licensing courses.
Part I: Introduction to Life & Health Insurance
- Chapter 1 Purpose of Insurance
- Chapter 2 Contract Law
- Chapter 3 Underwriting and the Application
- Chapter 4 Traditional Life Policies
- Chapter 5 Flexible Feature Life Policies
- Chapter 6 Policy Provisions
- Chapter 7 Policy Options
- Chapter 8 Policy Riders
- Chapter 9 Annuities and Retirement Plans
- Chapter 10 Business and Group Life
- Chapter 11 Social Security
- Chapter 12 Health Foundations
- Chapter 13 Medical Expense Policies
- Chapter 14 Disability Income Policies
- Chapter 15 Uniform Individual Health Policy Provisions
- Chapter 16 Group Health Insurance
- Chapter 17 Medicare and Medicaid
- Chapter 18 Limited Health Insurance Policies
- Chapter 19 General State Insurance Law
- Chapter 20 State Life Insurance Law
- Chapter 21 State Health Insurance Law