List Price: $25.00 Our price: $21.25 You save $3.75! (15% OFF)
Take Great Digital Photos Every Time!
Filled with high-color photographs, How to Do Everything: Digital Photography shows you how to capture professional-quality photos using any digital camera--from a smartphone or point-and-shoot camera to an advanced digital SLR camera. Learn how to take better pictures right away using a variety of techniques for photo composition, lighting, and creativity. You'll also get tips on photo editing, printing, and archiving, as well as avoiding common mistakes that result in poor-quality images. Improve your photographic skills in no time with help from this comprehensive, hands-on guide.
- Learn digital camera basics and select the best camera, equipment, and accessories for your needs
- Master the fundamentals of photo composition
- Use professional lighting and flash techniques
- Shoot eye-catching outdoor photos in any weather condition
- Take portraits and candid shots of people and pets
- Capture stunning vacation photographs
- Take professional-quality photos of sporting and action-oriented events
- Shoot digital video and publish it online
- Transfer digital images to your computer
- Digitally fix, edit, and improve your images
- Use photo editing software, as well as plug-ins, add-ons, and accessories
- Print high-quality photos or publish your work on the Web
- Catalog, organize, back up, and archive your images
Jason R. Rich (www.jasonrich.com) is an accomplished professional photographer and the bestselling author of more than 45 books, including several travel guides featuring his photographs. He is a regular contributor to national magazines, websites, and major daily newspapers, including the New York Daily News.