Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-764—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills for database administration. This exam is intended for database administrators charged with installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks. Their responsibilities also include setting up database systems, making sure those systems operate efficiently, and regularly storing, backing up, and securing data from unauthorized access.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Configure data access and auditing
- Manage backup and restore of databases
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have working knowledge of database installation, configuration, and maintenance tasks. You should also have experience with setting up database systems, ensuring those systems operate efficiently, regularly storing and backing up data, and securing data from unauthorized access.
About the Exam
Exam 70-764 focuses on skills and knowledge required for database administration.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing both Exam 70-764 and Exam 70-765 (Provisioning SQL Databases) earns you credit toward an MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification.