List Price: $49.99 Our price: $42.49 You save $7.50! (15% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-07-174137-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-07-174137-8
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 9.2"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
From Oracle Press--a trusted advisor's guide to the lifecycle of an identity and access management (IAM) project with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
Designing an IAM Framework with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite is a comprehensive approach to an IAM project with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite. The book begins by defining identity and access management and explaining how to assess an organization's need for an IAM framework. This Oracle Press guide then teaches you, set by step, how to determine the functionality required by your organization, design a framework, and implement the actual features and functions needed for supporting true business requirements.
Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite provides a comprehensive solution to the entirety of an organization's identity and security requirements. This book fully explains how to implement all of the suite's components and touches on the infrastructure pieces that provide a foundation for the suite, as well as aid in governing the components and tying identity to application security.
Designing an IAM Framework with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite:
- Features soup-to-nuts, process-specific coverage of Oracle Identity Access Management Suite and the IAM project lifecycle
- Is written by an Oracle insider with 14 years of experience in this area
- Highlights specific concerns and issues gleaned from the author's years helping design and implement large, multi-national IAM frameworks
- Includes many stories of how-to and how-NOT-to, based on actual implementations
- Complete Details on Building an Oracle IAM Framework
Determining Your Need for an IAM Framework; Planning an IAM Project; Compliance Considerations; Making the Business Case; Pitfalls: Common Mistakes in IAM; Designing an Oracle IAM Framework; Registration and Account Creation; Provisioning; Authentication and Strong Authentication; Authorization; Compliance Support; Change Management; Legacy Considerations; Testing Your Framework; Choosing Software; Getting Help With your IAM Project; Notes On the Actual Implementation; Post-Implementation: Keeping the Framework Running