List Price: $85.00 Our price: $72.25 You save $12.75! (15% OFF)
Product Type: Book (Software Included)
One book covering TWO wireless certifications--PW0-104 and PW0-204!
Get complete coverage of all the material included on the CWNA and CWSP exams inside this comprehensive resource. Written by a wireless systems expert, this authoritative guide covers exams PW0-104 and PW0-204 in full detail. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass these challenging exams with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Wireless standards, organizations, and applications
- Radio frequency
- Wireless network antennas
- Spread spectrum technologies
- IEEE 802.11
- Hardware, software, and client devices
- Wireless network design and site surveys
- Installing and administering WLANs
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Wireless network attacks and threat analysis
- Security policies
- 802.1X authentication solutions
- Fast and secure roaming
- Wireless intrusion monitoring and prevention
- Practice exams for PW0-104 & PW0-204
- Video training segment
About the Author
Tom Carpenter, CWNA, CWSP, CWTS, is the founder of SYSEDCO, a wireless training and consulting firm. He is the author of CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide, fourth edition; CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional Official Study Guide, second edition (co-author); Wireless# Certification Study Guide; and CWTS Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Study Guide.