Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam success with this CompTIA approved Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
- Master CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Learn from more than 60 minutes of video mentoring
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Anthony Sequeira shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains a host of tools to help you prepare for the exam, including:
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
- More than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring
- 40 performance-based exercises to help you prepare for the performance-based questions on the exam
- The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Hands-on Lab Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills
- An interactive Exam Essentials appendix that quickly recaps all major chapter topics for easy reference
- A key terms glossary flash card application
- Memory table review exercises and answers
- A study planner to help you organize and optimize your study time
- A 10% exam discount voucher (a $27 value!)
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA approved study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA approved study guide helps you master all the topics on the Network+ exam, including:
- Computer networks and the OSI model
- Network components
- IP addressing
- Routing traffic
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Wireless Technologies
- Network performance
- Command-line utilities
- Network management
- Network policies and best practices
- Network security
Pearson Test Prep system requirements:
Online: Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10, 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera. Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Offline: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Lab Simulator Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 with SP1; Intel Pentium III or faster; 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended); 1.5 GB hard disk space; 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution Mac: Apple macOS 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10; Intel Core Duo 1.83 Ghz or faster; 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended); 1.5 GB hard disk space; 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution Other applications installed during installation: Adobe AIR 3.8; Captive JRE 6