This comprehensive package includes self-paced, online training to prepare you for success with the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner exam (CAS-002) - with complete end-to-end instruction, key topic videos, and live mentoring - plus features for easy reference and quick answers on the job.
6-month unlimited access license (single-user). Estimated hours study time: 16 hours
Eligible for CompTIA Continuing Education Program credit (CEU), and can be applied toward 3-year certification renewal requirements. For details please visit: http://certification.comptia.org/stayCertified.aspx
Failure to provide adequate security measures can have devastating consequences, and IT security is consistently a top priority for companies. Emerging new threats, skill gaps, and human error are key challenges.
Trust Skillsoft's award-winning eLearning to give you the knowledge you need to be effective and in-demand.
Skillsoft is multi-year winner of the widely recognized Elearning! Magazine "Best IT Content" award, with proven effectiveness for skill development, retention, and application on the job.
- Completely self-paced and online to fit your busy schedule – anytime, anywhere
- Get end-to-end instruction, or pinpoint what you need and jump into key topic videos
- Engaging lessons with real-world scenarios and hands-on practice
- Closed captions option for quiet environments
- Frequent assessments with feedback to pinpoint areas for review
- Search by keyword and jump to topics as needed for on-demand reference
- Printable tools to help you apply knowledge on the job
- Simulated practice exams and live mentoring by certified subject matter experts
Minimum 56K connection speed
Minimum 128 MB RAM Internet Browsers (most supported)
Java (unless using HTML5 browser)
This training will help you to learn and master:
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Cryptography and Enterprise Storage Concerns (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Advanced Network Design, Management, and Controls (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Security Controls for Hosts (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Application Vulnerabilities and Security Controls (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Industry Influences, Risk Planning, Strategy, and Control (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Privacy Policies & Procedures and Incident Recovery (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Research, Analysis and Assessment (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Integration of Computing, Communications, and Disciplines (Objectives)
- CompTIA CASP CAS-002: Technical Integration of Enterprise Components (Objectives)