After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Cisco Unified Computing System architecture
- Manage and maintain the BIOS and Integrated Management Controller
- Explain VMware and set up the operating system
- Deploy Cisco Unified Communications applications on VMware
The software applications covered in this course include:
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller 1.4
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Manager 2.02
- VMware vSphere ESXi 5.0
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
- Basic knowledge of PC or server components such as CPU, memory, etc.
Training Duration: 14 hours.