The course is divided into short modules and uses text, audio narration, graphical images, drawings, and video to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed time-to-resolution.
- Review networking fundamentals, including VoIP, Cisco Unified Call Manager, IP phones, and video components
- Identify Cisco TelePresence models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces
- Understand Cisco TelePresence operating modes and identify commonly found software
- Use the Cisco command line interface (CLI) to connect and service products and make basic TelePresence product adjustments
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, including hot swap, with the support of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to participate in the training, but Cisco CCT TelePresence certification requires a passing score on the RSTECH exam 640-692.
Estimated Duration: 5-6 Hours