This is a 5- to 6-hour, on-demand training course that is designed for field support engineers working with Cisco routers, switches, and operating software. Purchase covers a one-year subscription period for a single user and provides access to the most current information on Cisco products. This course is the authorized training to prepare for the Cisco CCT Routing and Switching certification exam, RSTECH 640-692.
The course is divided into short modules and uses text, audio narration, graphical images, drawings, and video to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed time-to-resolution.
- Review networking fundamentals, including connectivity, LAN and WAN, OSI model, subnetting, and addressing
- Identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces
- Understand Cisco IOS Software operating modes and identify commonly found software
- Use the Cisco command line interface (CLI) to connect and service products
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, including hot swap, with support of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
Estimated Duration: 5-6 Hours