In this course, you will secure your network infrastructure by implementing Cisco network security features at the management plane, control plane, and data plane.You will:
- Describe the fundamentals of networking security.
- Describe network infrastructure security concepts.
- Implement management plane security on Cisco IOS devices.
- Implement ACLs for threat mitigation.
- Implement data plane security on Cisco IOS devices.
- Configure threat control and containment measures.
- Configure security and NAT on Cisco ASA.
- Implement Cisco IOS IPS.
- Describe VPN technologies, PKI, and IPsec concepts.
- Implement VPNs and Cisco AnyConnect.
- Implement control plane security and additional data plane security features.
- Configure secure network management services and 802.1x port-based authentication.