CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert instructor Raymond Lacoste shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- More than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author on important exam strategies
- A trouble ticket chapter that explores ten additional network failures and the approaches you can take to resolve the issues presented
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well-regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 exam, including how to troubleshoot:
- Device performance
- VLANs, Trunks, and VTP
- STP and Layer 2 Etherchannel
- Inter-VLAN routing and Layer 3 Etherchannel
- Switch security
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- IPv4/IPv6 routing and GRE tunnels
- RIPv2, RIPng, EIGRP, and OSPF
- Route maps, policy-based routing, and route redistribution
- Management protocols, tools, and access
The CD-ROM contains more than 200 practice questions for the exam, memory table exercises and answer keys, a study planner tool, and more than 60 minutes of video.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases