CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 web-based hands-on labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world configuration and troubleshooting skills they need to succeed on the Cisco CCNA ICND2 exam and to land a job as a network engineer. The 190 labs in this product cover the full range of Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105 exam configuration and troubleshooting topics.
These best-selling labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real- world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The labs simulate real-world networking hardware that you configure and trouble- shoot using the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA ICND2 exam. The open command environment allows you to explore configurations beyond the lab steps.
uCertify Labs build upon the same great platform benefits and flexibility that have become synonymous with the uCertify Courses. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world networking problems. You can plan your studies using Study Planner and view detailed performance reports to verify your work.
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, Academic Edition is a comprehensive textbook and study package that provides you with a detailed overview of network configuration and troubleshooting. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares study hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
- A free copy of the eBook version of the text, available in PDF, EPUB, and Mobi (Kindle) formats
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- A free copy of the CCNA ICND2 200-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
- Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
- Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
- More than 50 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA ICND2 exam, including:
- Ethernet LANs
- IPv4 routing protocols
- Wide area networks
- IPv4 services: ACLs and QoS
- IPv4 routing and troubleshooting
- Network management, SDN, and cloud computing
The DVD contains more than 500 unique practice exam questions, ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and 50+ minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Video Training and Network Simulator Software
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Vista (SP2), Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
In addition to the wealth of updated content, this new edition includes a series of free hands-on exercises to help you master several real-world conguration and troubleshooting activities. These exercises can be performed on the CCNA ICND2 200-105 Network Simulator Lite software included for free on the DVD or companion web page that accompanies this book. This software, which simulates the experience of working on actual Cisco routers and switches, contains the following 19 free lab exercises, covering all of the topics in Part II, the first hands-on configuration section of the book:
- EIGRP Serial Configuration I
- EIGRP Serial Configuration II
- EIGRP Serial Configuration III
- EIGRP Serial Configuration IV
- EIGRP Serial Configuration V
- EIGRP Serial Configuration VI
- EIGRP Route Tuning I
- EIGRP Route Tuning II
- EIGRP Route Tuning III
- EIGRP Route Tuning IV
- EIGRP Neighbors I
- EIGRP Neighbors II
- EIGRP Neighbors III