CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world configuration and troubleshooting skills they need to succeed on the Cisco CCNA exam and to land a job as a network engineer. The 480+ labs in this product cover the full range of Cisco CCNA 200-125 exam configuration and trouble- shooting topics.
These best-selling labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real- world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The labs simulate real-world networking hardware that you configure and trouble- shoot using the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA exam. The open command environment allows you to explore configurations beyond the lab steps.
uCertify Labs build upon the same great platform benefits and flexibility that have become synonymous with the uCertify Courses. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world networking problems. You can plan your studies using Study Planner and view detailed performance reports to verify your work.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library, Academic Edition is a comprehensive textbook and study package that provides you with an introduction to foundational networking concepts and hands-on application. The two books contained in this package, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide, Academic Edition and CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, Academic Edition, present you with a detailed overview of network configuration and troubleshooting. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares study hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- A free copy of the CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
- Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
- Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
- More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, these official study guides help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including:
- Networking fundamentals
- Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
- Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
- IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Implementing IPv4
- IPv4 design and troubleshooting
- IPv4 services: ACLs, NAT, and QoS
- IPv4 routing protocols and routing
- Wide area networks
- Network management, SDN, and cloud computing
The DVDs contain more than 600 unique practice exam questions, Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and more than 2 hours of video training.