CCNA Data Center DCICT 640-916 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. A team of leading Cisco data center experts shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
- “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Testsoftware, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
- A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Data Center DCICT 640-916 exam, including:
- Cisco data center concepts: architectures, devices, layers, modular design, vPC, FabricPath, Cisco Nexus switches, and more
- Data center unified fabric: FCoE, multihop, VIFs, FEX, and setup
- Storage networking: concepts, targets, verification, connectivity, zoning, setup, and configuration
- Data center virtualization: servers, devices, and Nexus 1000V, including setup and operations
- Cisco Unified Computing: concepts, discovery, connectivity, setup, and UCSM
- Data center network services: ACE load balancing, virtual context, HA, management, global/local solutions, and WAAS
The CD-ROM contains more than 450 practice questions for the exam, memory table exercises and answer keys, and a study planner tool.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases