CCNA Data Center DCICT 200-155 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. A team of leading Cisco data center experts share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
- “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes, which allows you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
- A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
Well-regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Data Center DCICT 200-155 exam, including:
- Cisco data center concepts: Portchannel, virtual port-channel (vPC), FabricPath, data plane, control plane, management plane, role based access control, and more
- Data center unified fabric: FCoE, multihop, VIFs, FEX, and setup
- Data center virtualization: servers, devices, and Nexus 1000v, including setup and operations
- Cisco Unified Computing: concepts, discovery, connectivity, setup, and UCSM
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, ACI logical model, and policy framework n Cloud Computing, services models, and the use of application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Cisco UCS Director and troubleshooting UCSD workflows