Learn, prepare, and practice for CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 exam success with this Official Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification.
- Master CCNA Cloud (CLDADM) exam 210-455 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 Official Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Cisco cloud experts Chris Jackson, Hank Preston, and Steve Wasko share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the CLDADM exam, including:
- Cloud operating models, journeys, and roadmaps
- Cisco cloud automation and orchestration suites
- Cloud administration and operations: managing users, groups, and virtual machines
- Automating cloud infrastructure with UCS Director
- Building service catalogs and user portals
- Deploying virtual application containers
- Chargeback, billing, and reporting
- Performance and capacity management
- Cloud health monitoring and maintenance
- Cloud troubleshooting
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register, download test engine, and access exam databases