Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert instructors Narbik Kocharians and Terry Vinson share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This second of two volumes covers IP BGP routing, quality of service (QoS), wide area networks, IP multicast, network security, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) topics.
This complete study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams, including:
- BGP operations and routing policies
- IP Multicast
- Device and network security and tunneling technologies
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
The print edition of the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition contains more than 200 practice exam questions.
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCIE R&S v5.0 study is the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test, Fifth Edition. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides additional unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
This print book includes a 70% discount offer off the list price of the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test, Fifth Edition to help enhance your exam preparation experience.