List Price: $50.00 Our price: $42.50 You save $7.50! (15% OFF)
Complete coverage of all current objectives for the CAPM and PMP exams - more than 1,000 practice exam questions and in-depth explanations in total!
Thoroughly revised for the current PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), this up-to-date resource offers complete coverage of all the material included on the Certified Associate in Project Management and Project Management Professional exams. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Written by a leading project management consultant and trainer, CAPM/PMP Project Management Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition will help you pass the exams with ease and will also serve as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Project integration management
- Managing the project scope
- Managing project time, costs, and quality
- Managing project human resources
- Managing project communications
- Managing project risks
- Project procurement management
- Managing project stakeholders
- Project management processes
- 750 CAPM and PMP practice exam questions - test yourself by exam domain or take a complete exam
- Bonus process review quiz
- One hour of video training from the author
- New! Process ITTO Quick Review Guide
- New! CAPM/PMP Exam Cheat Sheets
- PDF eBook
Joseph Phillips, PMP, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA CTT+, a leading project management consultant and educator, has been a PMP and a CompTIA Certified Technical trainer for more than 12 years. He is the director of education for Project Seminars, Inc., and the bestselling author of several books, including PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, Fourth Edition and CompTIA CTT+ Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide.