- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
The MeasureUp AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft AZ-220 exam. Candidate for this exam should have experience implementing the Azure services that form an IoT solution, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and platform-as-a-service options. Azure IoT Developers work with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure successful business integration.
This role should also be able to recognize Azure IoT service configuration settings within the code portion of an IoT solution and perform specific IoT coding tasks in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node, C, or Python.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty
This test contains 123 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Implement the IoT solution infrastructure - 17
- Provision and manage devices - 35
- Implement Edge - 19
- Process and manage data - 18
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions - 17
- Implement security - 17
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo