List Price: $39.99 Our price: $35.99 You save $4.00! (10% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376011-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376011-8
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
To meet the challenges of today and needs of tomorrow, businesses have to be agile, adaptable, and innovative. Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ) allows organizations to create a compelling online experience across digital channels - web, mobile, email, video, and social media - to build their brand, drive revenue, and extend their reach.
This quick look-up guide by Adobe Experience Manager expert Shane Closser uses clear, concise explanations and an easy-to-use format to jump in and start organizing and managing the delivery of your creative assets and other content.
You'll learn the quickest way to:
- Organize, find, and share assets
- Take control of metadata and tagging
- Manage multilingual content
- Take advantage of flexible workflows
- Tap into social communities