List Price: $55.99 Our price: $50.39 You save $5.60! (10% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-343261-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343261-9
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ5) is an industry leading web content management system aimed at giving digital marketers the ability to create, manage, and deliver personalized online experiences.
Adobe Experience Manager: Classroom in a Book is the definitive guide for marketers who want to understand and learn to use the platform. It explains the business value of the features and the overall philosophy of the product and is a must-read before sitting down to work with an implementation team. Marketers will understand why AEM is constructed as it is so they can alter business processes and participate in successful implementation. They'll get insight into how to accomplish the fundamental tasks to more effectively create and manage content. They'll also learn about common mistakes and how to avoid them.
After reading this book, marketers will understand:
- The basics of content management in Adobe Experience Manager
- How to integrate Adobe Experience Manager with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- How to manage dynamic content that is targeted to specific audiences
- The fundamental concepts that will help to create a smooth implementation