- ISBN-10: 0-321-89096-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-89096-2
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 360
- Edition: 1st
Adobe ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit is the best-selling ColdFusion series of all time - used by more ColdFusion developers to learn the product than any other books.
ColdFusion 10 was built to make your applications safer, more scalable, and more powerful, and to make programming more efficient. The enhancements and improvements detailed in this volume (which is an update to the three-volume Adobe ColdFusion 9 Web Application Construction Kit) will empower you to fully leverage the true power of ColdFusion. It starts with coverage of new techniques in web application development, particularly the growth of web standards technologies like HTML5. The second section describes ColdFusion 10 language and programming enhancements, focusing on CFML, CFScript, XML, and Java. In the final section you'll learn how to use modern development practices like deploying applications in the cloud, the latest administration and security techniques, and more.
- Take advantage of HTML5 innovation
- Learn how to use REST web services
- Implement WebSockets to build richer user experiences
- Understand ColdFusion's new cloud deployment functionality
- Use the latest advances in application security and scalability