List Price: $31.99 Our price: $28.79 You save $3.20! (10% OFF)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-341606-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-341606-0
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 1st
Companies face the challenge of measuring and analyzing the near-overwhelming quantities of data generated from their online businesses and then using that data to gain critical insights into their customersvto drive sales. Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst) provides product and content managers, marketers, and analysts with real-time intelligence on customers'online behavior, helps businesses anticipate what their customers will want, personalizes their onlinev experience, and delivers relevant content across web and mobile channels.
This quick lookup guide by Adobe Analytics expert Shane Closser uses clear, concise explanations and an easy-to-use format to jump in and start using Adobe's powerful web analytics tool.
You'll learn the quickest way to:
- Create metrics
- Run and set options for reports
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Engage and retain customers
- Track customers through the conversion funnel
- Share reports and set up dashboards